Sunday, November 16, 2008

This is so totally cool ...

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I've been having way too much fun lately ...


Avery working/playing in her new 'thingy thing'

Mommy got me this, well this 'thingy thing' where I can work and play while practicing my standing (I guess I still need to work on my leg muscles since they aren't strong enough yet so that I can stand on my own). On this 'thingy thing' there's music and parts that make noises and buttons to push and balls to spin and stuff to pull on and a bouncy thing to stand on and the chair even swivels around 360 degrees. It's totally awesome!!! Thanks Mommy!


You have to check out this video of all the things I can do in my new 'thingy thing' ...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Avery, how exciting! I think your mommy may need earplugs when you are in your cool new thingy! And I bet all your little baby friends will be so envious of your proud possession. Work on those quads while you are in there.