Sunday, November 30, 2008

My first word (captured on video) ...

I guess I only feel like speaking when I feel like speaking, so to calm Daddy's frustrations about not yet being able to capture my speaking ability, I finally spoke while he was filming me.

What happened was that Daddy thought it was oh so cute that I would blink and look confused when he would blow directly onto my face. And I admit it, it was fun for a little while, but after a few iterations of this, I finally had to call out for help ...

So here it is ... the video of my first word at seven months old ... make sure to turn the volume up so you can hear me!!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Avery,

I will be sure to contact CPS about the wind torture that your father is inflicting upon you. But, gosh, you sure are precious!

Laura

Anonymous said...

So cute! Even with Daddy's coffee breath torture!
Liz Riley