Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I guess baths aren't sooo bad ...

... it just takes me a while to get use to something new. And since I also now enjoy eating lots and lots of cereal and mashed fruits/vegetables with Spoonie, I've been getting more and more baths (I'm not exactly sure why).


And what makes it even all the better is that Mommy is right there with me in the tub (along with Boobie!), so it's like we have a little party while taking a bath!




Avery in the tub playing with Mommy




Tub time is so much fun!!!



2 comments:

Sheri said...

That is a mystery - yummy food = more baths. Hmmmmm. But, as long as you are having such a fun time, all is good :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah- bathtime, sitting up, correcting data all that is well and good but the real question is- When are you going to grow more hair??

Concerned observer