Saturday, November 29, 2008

Butterflies on the visit with Grandma and Grandpa ...

Avery with Grandma and Grandpa

Last weekend was so much fun ...

Avery showing off her "thingy thing" to Grandma


My other set of Grandparents (Daddy's parents) drove into town from far far away just to see me!!! We had so much fun!!! We played, sang songs, went for long walks, and even went to see the 'Butterfly Magic' exhibit at the Botanical Gardens ( http://tucsonbotanical.org/ ). I got to see thousands and thousands of butterflies up close and personal, whizzing by my head every few seconds ... it was incredible!


Daddy helping me see the butterflies ...

... higher, higher ... I can almost catch some!!!


Some of my favorite butterflies that I kept trying to catch ...



Avery posing with Daddy and the butterflies
(there's at least 5 in this picture, can you see them!)

What a beauty!




Avery with Mommy, Daddy, and two gigantic butterflies!!!


We walked around a lot every day and spent this whole last day walking around the Botanical Gardens. In fact, we walked so much that weekend that my feet got really tired this last day. Ha ha, my feet felt just fine kicked up relaxing in the stroller, but I bet everyone else was tired after the long weekend!!!


Grandma walking me in the stroller




'Walking' around with Grandma and Grandpa

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Avery, you are one lucky girl! All those adoring admirers, and lots of adventures - all before your first birthday! Good thing you are keeping this blog, because you could never remember all these exciting events without it.