Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Avery's Latest Addiction ...

Avery's latest addiction


That's right, you caught me. I'm embarrassed to even say it, but I have this addiction lately that I'm afraid I just can't kick (literally). I'm really into sucking my toes right now and just can't stop myself!!! I think I need help!
I know, I know, it might seem really gross and all, but I'm not walking yet so my feet stay surprisingly fresh and clean where they taste pleasant and I can wiggle my toes all around in my mouth. Maybe in time I'll get over it, but for now, consider me a 'toe sucking addict'.


Don't judge me!!!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Great move for flexibility! Part of your Pilates routine, I assume.

Anonymous said...

Well, if my toes were as cute as yours I'd nibble them too! But, does Boobie know about your betrayal? Boobie won't be happy about this.

A concerned observer