Tuesday, November 18, 2008

People just love to visit me ...

Avery with her Great Grandma


Another thing that has me really busy lately is everyone wants to come visit me. People fly or drive in from all over just to see me! I just got finished with one visit last weekend and then my other set of Grandparents are coming in this next weekend. Then there's also Auntie Em coming down soon. It's just so exciting to be such the center of attention!!!


So anyway, last weekend my Great Grandma came to visit me again and brought Great Uncle Don and Great Aunt Judy with her.


Avery standing for Great Aunt Judy

Great Aunt Judy just couldn't get enough of me!!! She wanted to play with me and hold me and talk with me all the time! I think she can't wait for some grand kids of her own ... they'll be here soon enough ... you'll see.

And Great Uncle Don is so funny. He's so much fun to talk and play with. And he even explained to me the finer points of automobile safety for when I start driving. Thanks, Great Uncle Don!!!


Avery wondering what's with all the hair on Great Uncle Don's face

But most fun of all was playing with Great Grandma again. She's so patient with me and likes to throw me up in the air and such. I think because she had to deal with so many kids over the years that she automatically knows just what to do!



Great Grandma playing with Avery

No comments: