Saturday, October 4, 2008

Avery's Big Adventure

Hey everyone ... I'm back from my first ever big sleep-over trip to California where I even got to fly on an airplane!!! Wow!!!


Here are a bunch of picture of my awesome time at Great Grandma's 90th birthday party ...

Looking out the window on the flight to LA


With the birthday girl herself ... Great Grandma!!!


With Grandma and Grandpa (or using his other title, my personal photographer)

With Daddy as he "shows me off" to Great Auntie Judy

With Great Auntie Sherry (remember her from this post, http://averyclaire.blogspot.com/2008/07/kidnapped-but-in-good-way.html ) ... my sad face is from the constant and tiring 'pass and hold the baby' thing with dozens of people ... I guess it's my fault for being such a cute baby, so I'll have to just deal with it.

Here I am with a bunch of Mommy's cousins


And here I am sitting at the 'kids table' ... I guess at this party, even Mommy and Daddy are considered 'kids'

I guess even Great Uncle Don sat with us at the 'kids table' too, so Mommy and Daddy shouldn't feel so bad


With Grandma and Great Uncle Rick



With a bunch of guests/family that held me for a moment until I started to cry ...


Some more guests/family that also held me for a moment until I started to cry ... enough with the the holding and passing me around already!


With Grandma and lots of talking ...



... with Mommy and even more talking (with Hermie) ...



... with all this adult talking, I'm going nuts ... someone please play with me instead!!!


Avery exhausted and sleeping on Mommy while waiting to fly home from the LAX airport terminal





Avery sleeping on Daddy on the flight home



PS, sorry I didn't post pics of me with everyone at the party ... don't blame me, blame my parents or my other personal photographer (Grandpa) ... although, they all did try very hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your first sleep-over party - and your debut with all those people. Celebrities frequently get exhausted after so much adoration, so I hope you are getting lots of rest now.
Sheri

Ihmepoika said...

Wow, Avery! It sounds like you had a great time in California, and really enjoyed the plane ride. Ashton can't wait for his first plane ride also, whenever that will be.

Ihmepoika said...

Wow, Avery! It sounds like you had a great time in California, and really enjoyed the plane ride! Ashton can't wait for his first plane ride either, whenever that will be.