Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Making Beautiful Music Together ...

Avery playing the 'chimes


I bet you didn't know that not only can I compose and sing songs, but I also can play musical instruments ... I was playing the 'chimes the other day and it sounded ... what?, you've never heard someone play the 'chimes before??? Well then, you just don't know what you're missing ... it's sort of fast and uptempo while being smooth and jazzy all at the same time.

And it's really easy to play ... anyone can do it (look at me, even babies like me can play it). I still need help from Mommy and Daddy to get up close to start 'chiming away, but when I get playing, look out 'cuz I get in the zone and my arms (and legs) start flying all around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Avery, you are so very talented! And this has not gone unnoticed. Lucky you, your grandma is getting a piano so you may start developing that talent as soon as possible. Won't it be fun taking pianon lessons from grandma?

Love, the grandma