Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now that's a big horse ....

Mommy, Avery, and Gus


Mommy took me to my first horse show this weekend and boy o' boy was it ever great!!! There were all sorts of fancy riders winning all sorts of fancy ribbons while riding fancy-like on their fancy horses ... but, not a single horse there was as pretty as my Beauty (although they all were a lot bigger)! Unfortunately I can't yet ride Beauty much since she's still too wild and needs some more time to get broken in a bit. I could have gone for a ride on Bobbi's horse Gus (above) who is Beauty's brother, but Mommy forgot my riding clothes. Maybe next time ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery,your chapeau is lovely (and pink is definitely your color), but I think you might want to ask Mommy and Daddy for a more appropriate one for the horsey ocassions. Perhaps a cowgirl hat? Or, when you get your jodphurs (sp?) and boots, there's a hat that is part of the outfit. I'm glad to see you and Gus share a mutual interest.
Sheri