Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hiking in the great outdoors ...

Avery hiking (with Mommy)


I went hiking for the first time this weekend and it was so much fun!!! It was really pretty all around me and the temperature was really nice, but boy o'boy, was it ever tiring.

Daddy even said there was a big sign to watch for mountain lions and I watched and watched, but unfortunately, I never got to see one. Maybe next time.


Mountain Lion sign




**************************************************************************
Last, but not least ... many of you that love following my blog probably didn't know that you can purchase lots of neat swag to show off your devotion to everyone ... check out these items and pick out something nice for yourself (my favorite items are the ball cap, the pink tee, and the doggie tee shirt) ... http://shop.cafepress.com/design/15057687


**************************************************************************

No comments: