Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's ...

... me ... up in the air really really high ...

Avery practicing flying


I thought I should get in some practice before my first ever big flying trip this weekend. We're going to my great gramma's birthday party this weekend where instead of driving (which by the way, I have completely mastered now), we're going to fly ... I'm not 100% sure what that really involves, but it sounds so exciting!!!!

Plus, I'm going to see my way fun great grand-ma-ma ... it's her 90th birthday, so she's the oldest person I've ever met ... that's 4,680 weeks old ... holy cow!!!! And it's a sleep over party ... yeah!!!

I can't wait ... it's going to be so much fun ... yeah!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Avery, you have such an exciting weekend planned. Just remember it is a SLEEPOVER. That means you sleep.

Signed,
A concerned observer

Bob's Blog said...

Avery, I hope you'll tell us all about this adventure in your blog. And you can start getting ideas about your own birthday parties. BTW, when everyone sings Happy Birthday to your great grandmama, your job is do do something super-cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh, bob, don't you know that anything Avery does is super cute. At this age when a girl barfs or farts everyone thinks it's cute. But, on guard Avery, this phase won't last long.

A concerned observer