Saturday, September 20, 2008

'Crazy Legs Chair Dancing'

Since I'm still unable to walk, I try to find all sorts of ways to entertain myself so I don't get total bored and go insane. I should be walking soon enough though ... when researching it on google it says not to worry, that I'm still just too young and it takes time to build up the muscles in your legs.

Anyway, this is my latest form of entertainment ... it's called 'Crazy Legs Chair Dancing'. Give it a try ... I'm trying to start a new dancing trend ... hopefully all the kids will be doing it soon enough!


3 comments:

Sheri said...

Sign me up for lessons!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are exercising. Those legs are looking a little chubby these days. And are those dimples I see on your elbows?

From: A concerned observer

Anonymous said...

You dance better than your Dad!
Liz R.