Friday, September 19, 2008

My first piece of jewelry ...

... and it looks just like Carrie's necklace in that "Sex in the City" show (except with my name instead of hers). And there's even a heart at the end of my name!!!

Avery wearing her "Avery" necklace


Grandpa went on a big trip to Italy and just had to get me a fancy fancy gift!!! Now I just need to get the right pair of shoes to go with it ... I think these brooke heels( http://www.heelarious.com/brooke.php ) will match perfectly ... what do you think?

Jeweler handcrafting Avery's necklace in Florence, Italy

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Avery, your grandpa has excellent taste. I'm sure he and others will add to your jewelry collection so you can have the right piece for every outfit. I must say, though, that I'm not excited about the footwear you are considering. I hear Italian shoes are the best. Maybe next time grandpa goes there he can get you shoes to complete your outfit.