Saturday, September 6, 2008

So how do I style my hair around this???


Yes, I just noticed it this morning ... I was styling my hair so I could go shopping with Mommy this afternoon and felt this large bald spot (where previously I had hair back there)!?!? I thought I'm suppose to be growing hair, not losing it!!!

Mommy and Daddy think it's just so funny and laughed up a storm about it ... saying it's only a temporary thing due to me playing around so much while on my back. Boy o' boy, all I can say is that I'll be the last one laughing if any balding starts happening to them as they enter their adventure into old age ... some might even say a little thinning has already started ... good luck with that Mommy and Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor dear Avery. However temporary the situation, I'm sure it's very distressing. However, I suggest you consult with Mommy. She's quite adept and creative with hairstyling, and I'm sure she will come up with a clever disguise of the "spot." Be glad it's summer and you are in Tucson - the need for a hat whenever your venture outdoors will be helpful.