Friday, August 1, 2008

Why yes, I am wearing a tiara ...


... didn't you know that I am a Princess ... a Princess from the far away lands of the Island Pacific??? How do you think I came about owning a horse at such a young age ... all princesses need a 'Beauty' to ride immediately after birth.

I know, I know ... I do hide this fact very well from most people (since I like to be treated as a commoner when around all these peasants), but I just love to wear my tiara around the house from time to time ... so I guess you caught me ... the cat is finally out of the bag. You may all treat me like the royalty I truly am from now on.

I really wish my parents would prefer to make a big deal about all of this ... me being their Princess daughter and all ... like, who else do they know that's a princess and everything??? I think they just want to keep me well grounded and not too spoiled ... I guess I can't fault them for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be sure to address you appropriately in the future, Your Highness.
BTW, I think you need a bigger tiara. Room for more jewels, you know.
Sheri

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have competition from other Princess Averys. One of them already has her own video on youtub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2LtLCOKqxk&feature=related

If your current publicist doesn't get on the ball, you should start looking for a better one.

Anonymous said...

Oh your highness I forgot to tell you that your tiara comes all the way from Europe, not the south seas, which of course makes you a much more important royal ! The crystals were chosen from the very best in the land and the petite size is to ensure a perfect fit for your tiny, most perfect and royal head ! Mustn't be garish !
Your admiring servant Aunt "Ousie"