Saturday, August 16, 2008

USA ... USA ... USA ...

Avery enjoying the Olympics at home
(in her new favorite chair)

I just love love love watching the Olympics ... I mean really, what's better than watching all of the world's best athletes compete with one other over the duration of just a few weeks??? All of those high level competitors (many unknown) from all around the world getting their 'moment in the spotlight' ... it's just such a beautiful thing to see. And I'm going out on a limb here, but I predict Phelps will win all 8 of those golds he's up for (especially after seeing that photo finish win of his seventh Beijing gold last night ... it just has to be his destiny).
Plus, I get to watch it all from my great new (well, new to me) favorite comfy lounging chair. My good friend Abbie gave it to me last week (since she could only wear it as a hat now) and look, it fits me just perfect!



Avery trying out her new favorite chair


No comments: