Friday, August 29, 2008

Need a little assistance here ...

Avery 'crawling' around in her crib


This is just totally getting so frustrating ...

All I want to do is get from point A to point B in the crib, but while I frantically move my arms, hands, feet, and legs in every which direction, I'm always still stuck in the exact same spot I started. This is totally unfair ... I see babies on TV crawling all around all the time, so why can't I do it? I would have thought that all my physical training to date has made me buff enough to literally 'pull my own weight', right? I just don't get it ...

And I'm really really sick of that dumb baby staring at me all the time through that window ... I even get this funny feeling she's laughing at me as I wildly thrash about. And while I can admit that I probably do look quite funny during this process (sort of like an upside down turtle), just who exactly does she think she is? Stupid window baby!!!

Avery trying to get at that 'window baby'

No comments: