Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Who's that baby in the window ...


So looks like money is tight around the house right now since I now have to SHARE MY CRIB with some other baby!?!? ... just how much rent can a baby tenant really bring in??? And the worse part about all of this is that Mommy and Daddy didn't even bother to ask me what I thought about this or even have the decency to introduce this baby to me ... like, how can they do that to me ... they are total unfair and just trying to ruin my life!!!!

Also, this baby seems like some sort of a weirdo ... he/she/it seems to always be staring at me whenever I look over towards 'it'. Is 'it' always watching me??? Creepy ... I'm glad we are at least separated by this window. It just seems like too much of a coincidence that whenever I look over towards 'it', 'it' just happens to be looking right back at me. My parents don't even know the kind of long term mental trauma they are inflicting on me by this whole mess!!!

I guess I could make at least one nice comment about this baby (since I'm always open to making friends with anyone) ... 'it' does have really nice hair and a gorgeous set of eyes (blue, just like mine). Maybe sometime when I'm less freaked out about all of this, I'll start up a conversation and ask where I can get my hair done up just like that.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY funny! And what a CUTE baby! Barb sent me the link. Thanks for sharing all the pics and humor. Congratulations.

bruce h.