Saturday, July 26, 2008

Duh, of course I can talk ...


It's about time that someone finally heard me speak!!!


I love Mommy and Daddy to death, but sometime they can be sooo neanderthal ... they like to repeat back to me some of the syllables I say (like "aaa", "coo", or "ooh"), but for whatever reasons, they just can't fully grasp the structured sentences I say to them all the time during our conversations.


Grandma seems to be more on the ball though ... she told everyone how she distinctly heard me say "What" and "Hi" the other day. Although that is a huge improvement over what everyone else can hear me say, she still didn't grasp the full content of what I had said, which was "I'm not sure that I agree with what the Fed is doing about dealing with these high economic pressures we current have in today's markets."


Sigh ... maybe someday they will all hear me ... perhaps next month, when I turn 4 months old.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery, I know how hard it is to be misunderstood - it happens to me all the time, too! I am very interested in your observations on the economy. Perhaps you have some investment tips to share? BTW, young voters can make a big difference in the presidential elections, but I have a feeling they might not let you vote this time.
Cheers,
Sheri