Friday, July 4, 2008

Bot is no Boobie ...

I have a brand new good good friend now ... well, he's sort of a friend I guess, he's my own little robot. He mostly hangs out when I'm just with Daddy or Grandma. He even feeds me milk too (just like Boobie does) although sometimes the milk is either too cold or too warm, so I don't think he's a really smart robot. And then one time he tried hanging out with me, Boobie, and Mommy, but that was just a complete mess ... I mean really, who needs a robot when I have Boobie around.


Grandma, Bot, and Avery


Mommy and Daddy like to call him Bottle, but I like to call him Bot (short for roBot, get it?). Anyway, Bot is ok, but he's not as fun and wild as Boobie is ... no, no way! I don't think anyone will ever take the place of my best friend Boobie ... she's just way too awesome ... everyone should have some kind of Boobie best friend!!!




Daddy, Bot, and Avery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Grandma sure is pretty! Avery, you look just like her. Now I know where you get your good looks.