Sunday, April 12, 2009

On the hunt ...

... for "Easter Eggs"??!?!

I still don't really understand why, but for some reason today a gigantic bunny called the "Easter Bunny" brought toys, candies, and colored eggs to all the little boys and girls around the world. I know, I know ... eggs don't come from bunnies, they come from chickens (that's what I said too). Like I said, I don't really get it, but hey, I got a bunch of cool stuff and had lots of fun ... check it out ...


Avery playing with her favorite present, called "Easter Grass",
along with a pink bear (no, it's not a bunny or a chicken) and sandbox toys

After I played with my "Easter Bunny" gifts at home, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to see what was waiting for me over there. That was where these "Easter Eggs" things came into play ... they were all hidden everywhere outside in the grass yard and I had to find them to get the gift candies inside.


Avery finds her first Easter Egg ...


... and then another one ...



... this is so much fun!!!


In fact, it was so much fun that Hanna (one of Grandma and Grandpa's dogs) wanted to join in the fun. Note that she is a hound dog and a perfect companion for the hunt.

Hanna checking out one the the Easter Eggs ...


... and there she goes with it and my delicious candy treats!!!

So in the end, it was a great day (even if the "Easter Bunny" thing is sort of weird)! Even Mommy and Daddy had fun in the grass with me during the hunt for the eggs ...

Mommy and Daddy with Avery

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Avery, what fun! The important question is - did any of your eggs contain chocolate? That is worth crawling around in the grass for.