Saturday, April 4, 2009

Go Greased Lightning, Go ...

Hey, check this out ... it's my new pimped out ride that I like to call "Greased Lightning"!!!


Avery and Greased Lightning


It takes me all around the house and anywhere I want to go ... except when I get stuck in sharp corners and then someone has to help me back her out.


Check out this video of me cruising all around with Greased Lightning ...


Of course it first took some practice ... here I am practicing on "Toby the Truck".

Avery practicing with Toby the Truck


And even before Toby I first needed to get into the swing of just walking around a bit. Here's another video of me practicing using Daddy's fingers for handlebars ....

My next goal will be to ride Greased Lightning while sitting down, like a motorcycle ... unfortunately, that will take some time since my legs still need to grow a little bit longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is "pimped out" a term you should know and be using young lady?

A concerned observer

Sheri said...

Avery, you ride is very cool. I'm concerned that you have so few toys to play with. That big toy that was holding your fingers as you cruise around seems like a keeper, though.