Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hanging out all day with my best friends ...

I just love love love spending time with my fellow floor friends ... my dogs are just so great and so much fun to hang out with, I just can't get enough of them!!!
And we just like do everything together, such as ...
... playing around on the floor ...
Avery playing with Scout-No

... cleaning each other ...

Scout-No cleaning Avery's toes
... napping ...

Nap time

Even Scrappy has warmed up to me a lot more than she used to be ... at least I think anyway since she still pretends that I'm not there sometimes.

Scrappy pretending not to notice Avery

Anyway, the video below shows just how good of friends we have all become ...

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Avery, this is my absolute favorite of all your blogs. You are a lucky girl to have such great furry friends.

Anonymous said...

Time to change Scout-No to Saint Scout. What a wonderful dog. Scrappy is ok too, but that Scout is wonderful.

A concerned observer.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Avery!! Sleep well in preparation for all the weekend festivities and the arrival of your beloved Auntie Em and a host of other relatives!

Tucson Grandma