Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have a little secret ...

... you won't tell anyone, right??? I didn't think so ...


Well, not only do I have my horse Beauty (remember her from this post http://averyclaire.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-first-horse.html ), but I also have another horse (well, more like a pony) called Prancer that stays at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Now here's the top-secret part ... ready ... Prancer is a magical pony!!!



Avery riding on Prancer


Now I know what you're thinking ... "yeah, right kid ... you have a magical pony just like I have wings and can fly", but believe me, it's true! Prancer is this magical pony that has been alive for practically ever since she's not just my pony, but was Mommy's childhood pony as well ... that was like hundreds and hundreds of years ago!!!

Mommy on Prancer hundreds and hundreds of years ago


Avery taking a break from riding


Plus, when I sit on Prancer she takes me away to all these magical places ... it's just amazing! Below is a video of me riding Prancer where we went off to a land far far away where turtles and zebras and monkeys and lions were all roaming free around us!!! We even raced one of the zebras and won!!!

So, come with us ... on your marks ... get ready ... get set ... here we go ...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst, Avery, ask your Auntie Em about using her saddle...She has one almost your size.

Tucson Grandma

Sheri said...

That was a pretty short ride, Avery! I think it's terrific that Mommy and Grandma took such good care of Prancer that you can still ride her hundreds and hundreds of years later.