Monday, April 27, 2009

Chores at Grandma and Grandpa's house?!!?!


This is what Avery thinks about chores

I'm not sure what to make out of this, but there seems to be a lot more expected out of me now that I'm mobile ...

Case in point, it use to be that every whim I had was catered to at Grandma and Grandpa's house ... absolutely anything I wanted was immediately fetched for me within seconds. But now there are all these stupid chores I have to do which really don't make a whole lot of sense ...

First off, there are these steps that I'm forced to climb a zillion times each visit. Up and then down and then up and then down ... what kind of weird crazy chore is that exactly?!!??



Avery at step 1 (first iteration) ...



... going to step 2 ...

... at step 2 ...


... going to step 3 ...


... at step 3 ...


... going back down the steps ...


... Avery thinking, "Doesn't this seem stupid???" ...



... back to where I started ...
now for the next iteration


Can you imagine the insanity??? This forced labor just continues on and on and on where I don't even remember how many iterations I do since I usually lose count. Plus, what usually happens is that I fall right asleep on the stairs due to physical exhaustion!!!

And here's another weird crazy chore ... I have to load this box full of junk and then push it all around the kitchen?!!?? Don't ask why ... I truly have no idea.

Avery loading up the box ...


... and starting to push it around the kitchen ...


... where here we go around this corner ...


... and then finally around the bend

This silly madness also goes on and on and on until I fall over into the box asleep and ... hey, wait just a minute!!! I think I'm starting to see a pattern here that always ends with me falling a sleep!!! Why would they want to allow that???


1 comment:

Sheri said...

That looks like a Bronx cheer to me :-) Good job, Avery.