Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

My Halloween adventure this year started out way fun and blasted off into the realm of super-fun territory!  Here are a bunch of pictures taken along the way ...

Avery and Mathew at the Pumpkin Patch ...

... there was even a petting zoo ...

... with goats that swallowed WHOLE PUMPKINS!!!

We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch ...

... and I had to lead Mommy to where 
all the good pumpkins were hiding ...

... since there were lots of pumpkins 
that didn't look so great ...

... but I knew it when I found 
just the right one, or rather it found me!

Then we took them home and gutted, carved, and 
showcased our Great Pumpkins (the first pic) for all 
to see ... and ate lots of pumpkin seeds as well!

Next was 'Trick or Treat' time, so
guess what I was this year ... here's a hint,
it starts with 'snow' and ends with 'white'!

My good friend Shannon (or rather Sleeping Beauty) 
and I loaded up in our chariot with out empty bags ...

... and our trusty white mare 
(Shannon's Mommy) took us on our way ...

... and my other good friends (Nikki, Dan, and Sedona) 
came too and even got all dressed up (just as I told them), 
where I said one should be a bunny, one a dead frog, 
and another a dog (guess who dressed up as which)!

This was our first stop, she was a REALLY nice lady who
gave us BIG-SIZED candy bars ...

... this was out next stop, 
it was more scarier than the first ...

... and then this was the next one,
even more scarier ...
... now this house could have been VERY scary 
except they dressed up EXACTLY the same 
as last year so it didn't seem so scary this year!

Sedona even got 'treats' as well ... 
although she preferred 'tricking' people instead 
(like yanking Nikki all around everywhere) ...

... Shannon also liked pulling 'tricks', 
such as tricking her Mommy by 
EATING HER CANDY along the way!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were the best Snow White ever! And your friend Shannon was the prettiest princess. Your pumpkins are terrific. The best I've ever seen.

Love, Tucson Grandma

Anonymous said...

Avery, It's so much fun seeing you all dressed up for Halloween. Your Daddy does a good job putting this blog and all the blogs so we can all enjoy your adventure through life.

Grandma Judy