Sunday, November 20, 2011

What!!! Thanksgiving is this week!?!!?!?

Oh no!  Mommy goofed ... she thought Thanksgiving was weeks away, but since it's only days from today, I had to help her ransack the market, even grabbing a shopping cart that was just my size so we could split up the shelf space where anything low goes into my cart and Mommy takes the stuff up high for her cart.

Avery with her 'Customer in Training' cart ...
What's going to work????  TEAMWORK!!!

Avery waiting in the checkout line,
finally ready for Thanksgiving day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery, thank goodness you were there to help! I couldn't have done it without you. love, Mommy

nikki said...

Avery, I love you so much and I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with you and your Mommy and Daddy. :-) It looks like you've been working hard to prepare!