Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Two of our Thanksgiving Day Guests

I hope all of you out there had a very happy and gut-busting Thanksgiving Day!  My good friends Nikki and Dan came over to eat turkey with us and we all had a very fun time.  In fact, it was so much fun that none of my usual photographers (you know who you are!) remembered to take any pictures, so the only pictures I have to share from the day are of our other guests that "flew over".  Daddy finally hung up my bird feeder Auntie Em sent me.  It's right outside my window so every morning I can open my blinds and see all my little feathered friends!

The bird feeder was such a hit on Thanksgiving Day 
that all the birds formed a neat and orderly line to take turns!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry, Avery ... I'll try to remember the camera next time. Daddy