Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Working at the Car Wash" ...

Avery's latest business venture

With all the rain we had yesterday, I decided that I could make some spending money (for buying Christmas gifts, of course) by opening up a car wash.  I even hired my first employee, Shannon.  Well, technically I made her a co-owner, but I'm still the CEO!  We're calling our business, "Kiddie Car Care"!!!

Consider stopping by for the best car wash you'll ever have.  Notice the line of vehicles in the pic above ... we are that good!!!

 Your "Kiddie Car Care" Team 
(getting ready for the rush of customer)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I can hardly wait to get in line to get my car washed by you two.

Anonymous said...

You two look noticeably dry for running a busy car wash. And, it looks to me like you may be eating the profits as well. But both of you sure are cute!

Tucson Grandma