Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve

 Avery's note and snacks left out for Santa

It's getting very late now and I need to get into bed and turn off all the lights before Santa passes my house over, but I know I'll be just too busy tomorrow opening presents to send out a new Christmas day blog posting, so to everyone out there that reads these, "Have a Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you a little something good as well" 

.... See Santa, I try to be a good little girl, so try to remember to bring me the good stuff!!!

 Leaving the tree lit up so Santa can see 
his way from the fireplace to the Christmas tree


2 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm eager to read the next installment. I'm sure Santa made a stop at your house.

Anonymous said...

Santa didn't just stop at your house, he had to lease two extra sleighs in order to carry everything he left for you. I understand your Daddy is adding an extra room in your house right now. I can only assume it is to hold all of those presents. What they are going to do when they have another child remains to be seen.