Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!!!!!

Avery excited for Mother's Day



I hope you have the best day ever, Mommy!!! I promise to be good all day ... well, for most of the day anyway!!!


Thanks for being such a great Mommy!!! I love you so much I wrote a poem just for you!!!



Mommy's Love

When I first popped out and saw your great big smile,
I knew Mommy's Love was more than all land's miles ...
When I first let out a huge big ol' cry and saw you rush right to my side,
I knew Mommy's Love was more than all the sea's tides ...
When I first fell down and you caught me before I hit the ground,
I knew Mommy's Love was more than all the world's sounds ...
And that is why I love you Mommy, more and more each and every day,
for you're my Mommy, my lovely Mommy, the very best in every way!!!



PS, Happy Mother's Day to all the other Mommies out there in the blogosphere!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I have a pretty good source that tells me you are the best Mother's Day present you Mommy could ever have. It's nice to see you so ready to celebrate with Mommy today :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to say, Avery, when I first saw the picture of you with the ribbon on your head, I was pretty sure you were involved in a "babies gone wild" video of some sort.

Then, I read the sweet poem to your mommy. I knew you were just overcome with love!

A concerned observer