Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My 100th blog posting ...

Avery taking a well deserved relaxing break from blogging all the time



Woo hoo!!! I did it ... I reached 100 blog postings in my first year (of life in general and starting up this way fun blog).

I just want to thank all of you out there in the blogosphere for spending your time reading, participating, and commenting on my blog throughout the last year ... you guys are awesome!!! I can't wait to read, re-read, and then re-read yet again as I grow up over time and look at this over and over again throughout my life.

And look forward to another year of blogs about my kiddie adventures and high-jinks ... I look forward to writing them!!!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm looking forward to your next 100 blogs.

Anonymous said...

My dearest Avery,

The chair you are lounging on is oh so cute! Is that a birthday gift? But, I just want to give you a little friendly warning. You look a little bit like a couch potato in that chair. You do not want that little belly to get out of hand. Even at your tender age a girl cannot be too careful of her figure.

A concerned observer.

Anonymous said...

dear Avery,
Thanks for the update, but I really want to see some pictures of you walking. Your Grandma says you are really getting around. I also want to tell you that I really enjoyed your Birthday bash. You sure have a lot of friends.

Love Greatgrandma