Sunday, June 29, 2008

My first horse ...

Guess what I got today!!! Mommy's horse riding friend Bobbi (yes, not Boobie, but Bobbi) gave me "my first horse" and she's so so so pretty! I'm going to name her Beauty! Good thing Aunt Em got me that riding outfit so I can jump on her and start riding right away.




Avery riding Beauty



I remember that when I was at the spa Mommy would talk about horses, take me on rides, and I could even hear them make sounds too. They made sounds like this ... http://www.horses.co.uk/audio/horse01.wav

Now I'm not sure what Daddy's deal is, but he doesn't seem as happy about Beauty as me and Mommy ... he just keeps saying, "Oh no ... is this going to make Avery want a real horse when she gets older. How much do horses cost?" So I don't know ... maybe Daddy is just afraid of horses ... I'll have to fix that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
We love the riding horse Beauty. Avery is going to have so much fun when she gets bigger to ride it. It's something to look forward to that's for sure. We love how you put the story together! Good Job!!! Keep them coming as we look forward to "These are the Days in the Life of Avery."
Love
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Avery,
I think your horse is a good starter pony so you can practice your seat (Ask Mommy if that is the right word for getting your posture correct in a saddle. Also, please tell Mommy to take a close-up of your riding attire - I can't quite make out the jodhpurs). Your physical fitness program is well
under way - pushups, riding, etc. I expect you will be in great shape by the time you are vertical.
Sheri