Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dinner out tonight ... yeaaaah!

Yeaaaah ... we all went out to dinner tonight and it was so much fun! Mommy and Daddy put me in my cozy peach chair all snug and tight, then into the car we went. Thank goodness it was only a 5 minute drive down the street so that I wouldn't fall asleep and miss out. We walked in and immediately I knew this was going to be super fun!! The lights, the noise, the atmosphere ... EVERYTHING was going on EVERYWHERE around me ... and then everyone said that I was just so cute, so I told Mommy to unbuckle me from my seat so that I could be held for all to see!!! And then it just got better and better each minute with getting passed back and forth between Mommy and Daddy every couple of minutes ... so much fun!!!! And then when Mommy and Daddy were served their dinner, I wanted to join them and play with Boobie ... just awesome fun! In fact, Mommy and Daddy had so much fun with me too that they just kept passing me back & forth, back & forth, and back & forth ... so much super duper fun!!!!!!


But just like all good things must come to an end, we started to get ready to leave. And I don't know what happened next since I started to feel this overpowering urge to ... to ... I was just so sleepy that I fell right asleep. Good thing that didn't happen an earlier, especially during our great dinner party!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Avery, that onsie does make you look chubby! Go with the dresses.

And it sounds like someone needs to work on restaurant manners.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
WOW! Such a good story and sounds like you had a good time. Keep them coming! Grandma