Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things I Get To Do When Mommy Goes Away ...

Mommy had to go away on a work trip a few weeks ago and when she came back she wanted to know all about what I did while she was gone.  So here you go, Mommy ... here's a collage of what Averys do when their Mommies are away ...

 Dress up like a fashionable diva ...

 ... hang out with my good buddy Langston ...

... make new friends on the playground ...

... sleep in my running stroller 
while Daddy runs ...

... hang out with my good buddy Mathew ...

 ... eat salty popcorn while watching 
"Winnie The Pooh" at a 
REAL movie theater ...

 ... eat free food from the 
nice old ladies of Costco ...

 ... play in a huge pool of balls 
(can you find me???) ...

 ... eat every lunch in a store's "Eating Department" ...

 ... hang up all my artwork everywhere ...

... have a nice grilled dinner outside with Daddy ...


... build a house with my Lincoln Logs ...

 ... water all the plants ...

 ... wake up with a beautiful double rainbow
right outside my bedroom window ...

 ... go to sleep wherever I want to ...

 ... take the dogs for a long walk ...

 ... no really, go to sleep wherever I want to ...

... win first prize in a Lego's contest ...

... eat things that make my tongue turn blue ...

... have my good watchdog Scrappy 
guard my door while I sleep 
(that is when I do sleep in my bedroom)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Avery. Maybe your Mommy should go out of town more often since you seem to have so much fun while she's gone!