Thursday, October 20, 2011

I protest Daddy's protest ...

Avery (or maybe someone else) concealing 
her identity at the local "Occupy Wall Street" protest

So what am I to do?  Daddy wanted to go fight some injustices in the world the other day and he dragged me along with him.  I guess some people are upset about bankers doing what bankers do best, so all of those upset people got together to make signs, talk on loudspeakers, and live in the park to show everyone that they were really really mad about rich bankers (or something like that).  While we were there, I tried to be very "low profile" since you never know where I might end up someday ... maybe someday I'll want to be a big fat rich banker too!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the fat part, but when you become a rich banker just remember your granma and grandpa love you very, very much.

Tucson Grandma