Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bedtime stories for everyone ...

Avery and the dogs listen to Mommy read bedtime stories

My bedtime routine changes from time to time, but reading stories right before bed has always been one thing that has remained constant.  A new routine has recently begun though where the dogs now join us and listen to the stories.  Mommy even shows them the pictures sometimes too!  Maybe someday when I'm older they'll sleep in my bed with me and I can read them stories as they fall asleep!!!


PS  Happy Birthday Auntie Em ... I love you and hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the time you start Kindergarten you'll be a better reader than the teacher.

Anonymous said...

Do you know that blanket on top of your mommy has been in the family for over half a century. Glad to see it is still in use.

Tucson Grandma