Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome to the Dollhouse ...

Avery playing with her new favorite toy, the Dollhouse

My good friend Nikki brought over a really neat gift that she made for me the other day.  It's a little house that opens up where little people and little pets live, work, and play!  There's a bedroom, dining room, kitchen and a playroom.  There's even real lights that turn on and off and on and off and on and off ...

Thanks, Nikki ... you're the best!!!  Have a nice relaxing winter vacation ... but be ready to play with the Dollhouse and me when you come back next year!.

Avery and Nikki testing out the Dollhouse


Below is a video of me playing with my Dollhouse where it now resides in my room, right next to my bed on the other side of the white picket fence.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

What a lucky girl you are to have such a wonderful dollhouse.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty dollhouse. You will enjoy that for many years to come.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of you on the blog. Daddy does such a good job posting them. I love seeing your doll house.

Grandma Judy