Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Avery ringing up Target customers on Christmas Eve

Just a quick note to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!

I know, I know, Christmas was yesterday, but I really needed a day off to relax from everything, even blogging.  I've been so busy working my temporary holiday job at Target these last few weeks that I don't feel like doing anything after work but veg out and watch cartoons.  I promise I'll blog more about my fun filled Christmas in the next few days!!!

Avery back at work ringing up groceries 
(the day after Christmas)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Avery, how good of you to work on Christmas eve to help out all of those folks who left their shopping to the last minute. I hope they were grateful for your dedication. Your cartoons are well-deserved.