Friday, December 31, 2010

Epic Christmas

 Avery helping decorate the Christmas tree with 
Mommy, Grandma Judy, and Grandpa Eric

This was the longest Christmas ever.  It seemed to last for weeks and weeks with all sorts of different friends and family coming over.  Here are a bunch of pictures and videos of all the fun I had ...

 Tree decorated ... check!!!

Can you tell how excited for Christmas I am in the video above???

Here's another video below showing my "Feats of Strength" for the other holiday I like to celebrate around this time of year ... Festivus!


 Avery with Mommy and Daddy at Zoo Lights

 Avery with Auntie Em who was trying 
to work on Christmas Eve ... what was she thinking???!!

 Everyone waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve

 Avery starting with the presents 
in her stocking on Christmas Day

 Avery and Daddy reading one of her favorite 
presents, the book "Rotten Ralph" ...

 ... and then playing with all of her other toys!!!

 Below is a video of me playing with my pink donkey that my good friend Nikki got me ...



 Avery opening up her bejeweled 
treasure chest from Auntie ...
 ... behold the treasures inside!!!

 Avery helping Mommy with her presents ... 
and then claiming some of them for herself!!!

 Scrappy enjoying a bone from Santa

Below is a video of another one of my favorite toys from my Grandparents ...


But at the end of it all, I really just like relaxing and playing Scrabble with my Mommy and Auntie Em

Avery beating Mommy and Auntie Em in Scrabble

PS Thanks everyone for the great Christmas presents ... I love all of you!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Santa must have needed an extra sleigh for all your presents, Avery. I'm glad you are having so much fun with all your toys, and that you have so many people to love you. Happy New Year!

nikki said...

These are all fantastic! Thanks for sharing! :-)