Sunday, December 19, 2010

Avery's Big Adventure

I finally had time to blog about my Big Trip to the Big Apple that I took a few weeks ago, so sit back and enjoy all my pictures, videos, and memories ...

Avery and Ugly-Doll flying out to the Big Apple ...

... and then starting to search high and low for Auntie Em ...

 
... wait, I think I see someone in the distance ...

... there she is ... I found her and she found me!!!
And then she took me to this huge playground ...

 ... where we went down super fun slides ...

... and ran and climbed around everywhere, like in this video ...

... and I even swung in a neat tire swing ...

... yeah, I spent a lot of time in that swing that day!!!

Oh yeah, Mommy tagged along with me on my trip ... 
this is us eating macaroni-and-cheese 
after a long, long day ... can you tell???

The next day we all went to the zoo with my friend Morgan ... 
and oh yeah, Grandma tagged along on my trip too ... 
maybe she was still jealous that Grandpa  got to
follow me on my beach vacation last summer...

... we saw close-ups of frozen animals ...

... and tons of alive animals too ...

... both from a way down low view ...


... and an up really high view ...
... and we all had some difficult moments ... 
I don't remember what this one was all about ...


... but Mommy knows how to make things better 
... usually with lots and lots of ice cream!!!



We even had fun while waiting in the train stations ... 
here's a nice picture of me smiling ...


... and then here's a nice picture of Grandma & Auntie smiling 
... I guess we'll have to Photoshop these two pics
together sometime for a nice picture of all of us!!!

And did I mention all the CUPCAKES!!!!

We ate cupcakes every day, 
for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!!


After such long days, we had to rest a lot ...

... and even when Grandma was really really tired, 
she still always had time to answer all my questions!!!

Thanks for the super fun trip Mommy, Grandma, and Auntie Em ... and see you in a few days Auntie Em for Christmas time ... bring lots of presents!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery, It looks like you had tons of fun on your trip to New York City.

Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire we had such a good time in the Big Apple. Auntie Em's apartment was so cozy and warm and we ate macaroni and cheese everyday. But, wait isn't that you sleeping in the stroller? Fancy that, I thought you never slept in strollers. Good thing you didn't blog about all the french fries, hamburgers and chocolate shakes we all ate too! Oh, did I mention the choclate chip pancakes? In the interest of fairness I must add that we did go to book stores, farmer markets and museums. And I think everyone would agree that it was a good thing that I "tagged" along or at least my credit cards tagged along.

Love, Tucson Grandma