Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why does Avery ...

... look just sooo ...


... extraordinarily happy ...


... in all of theses pictures???

Well, it's mostly due to the fact that Avery now has her very own clubhouse/slide/swing-set in her very own backyard!!! Let's call it her "Super-Duper Thingy-Thing"!!!

Avery preparing for a dive down the slide

Now the house-raising for such a "Super-Duper Thingy-Thing" was no small feat indeed ... it required discipline, a calm cool head, and a very stern voice at times to get my workers in gear to achieve my tasks at hand in a timely order.


First, there was the inventory of a million-plus parts ...


... then, the leveling of a smallish mountain ...


... additionally, my workers had some trouble reading instructions ...
thank goodness I was there to reign them in at time ...



... I may be smallish,
but I can get people moving when I need to ...



I even had Scrappy watch the site
overnight until all the keys were made ...



The finished product!!!

No comments: