Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Other babies?!!??

So what do we have here ...
Avery's competition???


So it looks like Mommy is thinking of doing it once again ... having another baby, that is. Thus, I guess I should start to "learn the ropes" as they say and figure out how much of this mess will effect my normal routine. Good thing I have a bunch toy babies to practice with before any real ones arrive sometime next year.


Avery learning to gently place the
toy baby in the carrier ...


... Grandma was even in town to
help teach me a few tricks ...


... hopefully Mommy doesn't get twins since handling
two babies at once seems like a logistical nightmare!!!


Avery is now ready for any multiples of new siblings

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Oh, Avery, don't worry one bit. You are my one and only. I PROMISE, Daddy and I will not be getting any more babies anytime soon. love,Mommy

Anonymous said...

My dearest Avery, let me just point out one or two interesting observations I have made while studying your newest blog. First it looks like you missed the point that having a Grandma to help with the new baby is most useful in oh so many ways and not just to give you a few useful hints. And, another bit of information; it appears that your room is just a bit overfull of diversions for one so small as you.

An interested observer
P.S. Oh, I have also noticed that your slim and trim momma shows no signs of being with child.

Anonymous said...

SOMETIME next year??????????