Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day, Mommy!!!


It's been a really busy day today, so I only had time to quickly call Mommy on my cell phone to wish her Happy Mother's Day. I even called my grandmothers (and great grandma) ... here's a video of me on the phone.





For Mommy, I recited a poem on the phone I wrote. If you can't hear it in the video, here it is:

Avery Love
I love your touch, just oh so so much
I love your kisses, and their softness of such
I love your hair, and your sweet fragrant surround
I love your voice, as you help guide me all around
But most of all, I love you, Mommy!!!
Mommy, you are the best mommy all around!!!

Love Avery

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You will definitely save $ using that cell phone. I bet service is quite reasonable. BTW, I could use a translation of your conversation.

Anonymous said...

Avery, that is the cutest video ever! Keep them coming!