Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's not really that scary ...

Avery suddenly realizing she is
"out on a limb", literally


... really it isn't. I've seen Shannon do this a million times now and nothing horrible ever happens to her, right? I mean since she's older than me by a few months and everything, following her lead can't be that wrong, right???


Shannon giving Avery a bit of encouragement,
in the form of a push



A bit of bravery on my end and a good friend's help made this the best "first time swinging" experience possible (it really was and I even smiled a few times, except no one caught a picture of it). Maybe I'll be lucky enough the have a neat swing in my backyard when I'm 2 years old as well!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You look very cute in your summer hat! I'm glad Shannon was there to show you how to swing. I bet you'll be an old pro before too long.

Anonymous said...

Oh Avery, don't worry. You'll get the hang of it very soon. You are just like your mommy and she got....on second thought it might take you a while.

Love,
Tucson Grandma