Monday, April 19, 2010

Pink, Green, Yellow, Blue ...

Avery on the hunt (with Minnie Mouse) ...
for multi-colored eggs!!!

It was that easter-egg/bunny holiday weekend thing again and thus, just like last year, I had to go over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to find all of those funny colored eggs that mysteriously appeared all over their backyard. What would they do without me!??!?!

Avery on the trail, with Mommy close behind
to safely contain all the captured eggs




Avery taking a break in the shade with her
master egg sniffing companion, Scout-No



Watch as I carefully and quickly descend upon all these silly little colored eggs ... their primitive hiding skills are no match for me!!! Listen as I even call out each of the eggs by their color!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Avery! You really do know your colors well.