Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Three little birds ...

Avery's latest new neighbors


It's been such a treat lately to wake up each morning hearing my new little friends singing me such lovely little songs. I don't know when their Mommy built up the nest or even when they all hatched, but I just love those little birdies oh so much and want to keep them forever. It reminds me of these lyrics from one of my favorite songs ....

"Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,

Three little birds

Pitch by my doorstep

Singin' sweet songs

Of melodies pure and true,Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou:"


Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!""


But as much fun as the last few weeks have been, I can tell they are all ready to "fly the coop", so to speak. Bye bye little birds ... come back to visit me anytime!!!

Avery's little birdies all grown up
and preparing to fly away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery, I love that song also.