Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things I get to do ...

... when Mommy is away for days on end and Daddy is left "in charge".

I get to stand on chairs with sharp coloring utensils


I get to eat Macaroni n' Cheese for
breakfast, lunch, and dinner



I get to run around the house
in Mommy's flip flops



I even get to play my music as loud as I want and climb up as high as I can while dancing around the house ...



And most important of all, I get to run and play with the dogs, as wildly as I can. Watch how much fun we all have ...



And then when the day is finally over, I get to do what all big grown-up kids get to do ...

I get to take a shower all by myself!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest Avery, when is your mommy coming home? I am so very concerned about your wild behavior. Oh wait a minute... is your chocolate covered face while making brownies a result of your mother's supervision? Oh dear, I must somehow intervene and try to provide you with a more civilized rearing.

A concerned observer

Sheri said...

What a lot of fun you have when Mommy is away. I especially like the dance routine on the step stool.