Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hard Headed Little Lady ...

Avery after her "smash, bang, boom" accident

Daddy always says I'm being hard headed (just like Mommy), but who would have thought that might have been exactly true!!!

Case in point, I was just minding my own business like usual when Daddy forced me into playing "hide n' seek" with him ... next thing I know, he was chasing me like a crazy madman all around the house and the only thing I could do was try to duck for cover and then all I heard was "smash, bang, boom". Next thing that I know was that I'm on the ground rolling in smokey glass shards with a sore head and a steady steam of red dripping down my face. The horror ... the horror. At least Daddy knew what to do next ... he immediately called Mommy for help!!!

Scene of the "accident"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Avery. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as you make it sound.