Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sooooo bored lately ...

I've been really really bored around the house these last few weeks and I think it's mostly due to not seeing my good friend Nikki in a while. Normally all throughout the week my good friend Nikki comes over to play with me all day long (when Mommy and Daddy are busy doing stupid stuff like working or whatever). Well, I guess I can be overwhelming at times since Nikki needed a long vacation from me and thus, life just hasn't been the same. I've even been trying to pass the time by playing with the same stuff that Nikki and I play with, but it's just not the same ...

Avery playing dress-up (or rather dress-down)
in her special crown that Nikki made with her ...


... Avery busy shopping around the house in
her stylish handbags that Nikki made with her...


... Avery trying to play arts n' crafts with Scout-No
(but Scout-No is NO replacement for Nikki) ...


... Avery telling stories on her Magic Story Board
(but Nikki does it much much better) ...


... Avery waiting for a letter from Nikki on her vacation
at her mailbox (that Nikki helped her make) ...

... some other pretty things that
Nikki helped Avery make ...



... Nikki is the best friend a little girl
like me would every want ...

Nikki, I can't wait until you get back!!!

2 comments:

nikki said...

Best post ever! :-) The letter is on it's way!

Sheri said...

Avery, you are very lucky to have a friend like Nikki!